During the easing of ‘Lockdown’ we are proposing to open the our green with limited access for roll-ups. Access will be controlled by booking a slot for your chosen rink on the booking system below – This is the only way to gain access to the bowling green.
The bookings are available in 2-hourly slots with a playing time of 1hr 40mins to enable players to arrive/depart safely. Do not arrive more than 10 Minutes before your playing time and please depart as soon as possible after your game.
Please add the names of the other players you wish to bowl with, if any.
PLEASE ABIDE BY SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
- Please avoid unnecessary contact with other members in the car park and green surrounds.
- No visitors or spectators to be admitted.
- Please WASH and SANITISE your hands BEFORE and AFTER play and ANY TIME THAT YOU ENTER/LEAVE THE CLUBHOUSE.
- Please take your bowls equipment home after play to minimise the need to enter the changing rooms.
- Please change outside or better still come ready to play.
Once a rink is taken you may only play with members of your own household or ONE person not a member of your household NOT your household and one other.
Social distancing rules must be strictly adhered to; you must remain at least two metres apart from other bowlers (who are not part of your household) at all times.
The following playing formats are in accordance with Government guidelines:-
- An individual on their own single rink – ALLOWED
- Up to SIX persons from the same or different households – ALLOWED
- A family of 2 or more living in the same house AND UP TO FIVE persons from other households – ALLOWED
Other than the toilets the club is CLOSED including indoor bowling. You may enter the changing rooms once to collect and take home your bowls equipment. Ideally we would like you to come to the club ready to play so that access into the club is minimised. PLEASE OPERATE A ONE IN ONE OUT POLICY WHERE POSSIBLE.
To book a rink simply select the rink you desire, click the desired date and the time, complete the form then click ‘Book’
Please limit the number of sessions you book to 3 at a time so as to allow other members to use the rinks. If you wish to cancel a rink please click the cancel booking link in your confirmation email.
Please cancel any booking you do not need as this will free up the session for someone else.